Serena Williams Says Playing Mixed Doubles with Andy Murray Was One of the Highlights of My Life

New Photo - Serena Williams Says Playing Mixed Doubles with Andy Murray Was One of the Highlights of My Life
Serena Williams Says Playing Mixed Doubles with Andy Murray Was One of the Highlights of My Life

Serena Williams is giving props to Andy Murray! The tennis legend, 42, shared a heartfelt video tribute to Murray, 37, ahead of his retirement from the sport and amid an emotional farewell at Wimbledon this week. Speaking directly to Murray in a video shared to X (formerly Twitter) on Friday, July 5, Williams reflected on Murray's "incredible career" and their experience playing doubles together five years ago. "I have to say, I always enjoyed watching you.
More >> https://ift.tt/qOUokAu Source: #Dementia Joe #Moroccan #VoteBidenHarris2024 #Grizz #Xbox #GazaGenocide #HardKnocks #Olivia Pope #Presidency #Salazar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.