Adam Sandler, 57, says his daughters Sadie, 18, and Sunny, 15, 'always look out for me and my health'

New Photo - Adam Sandler, 57, says his daughters Sadie, 18, and Sunny, 15, 'always look out for me and my health'
Adam Sandler, 57, says his daughters Sadie, 18, and Sunny, 15, 'always look out for me and my health'
Adam Sandler has opened up about how his two daughters Sadie and Sunny Sandler express their concern for his well-being. On Tuesday, August 20, the 57-year-old actor told People that 18-year-old Sadie and 15-year-old Sunny want him to be conscious of his health. The Big Daddy star shared: 'They always look out for me and my health just like I used to with my dad.' He explained, 'You go, "
More >> https://ift.tt/yrF8JuD Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Sabrina Carpenter #MAGA2024 #Liars #Traitor #SaveRoblox #Matt Hardy

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.