Alyson Hannigan of How I Met Your Mother fame invites fans inside her kitchen as she shows off her culinary skills

New Photo - Alyson Hannigan of How I Met Your Mother fame invites fans inside her kitchen as she shows off her culinary skills
Alyson Hannigan of How I Met Your Mother fame invites fans inside her kitchen as she shows off her culinary skills
Alyson Hannigan has taken fans inside her kitchen to reveal she can be a domestic goddess when not acting. The 50-year-old star has help from Kevin's Natural Foods, which she has teamed up with this summer. 'As a busy mom, I'm excited to partner with Kevin's Natural Foods,' Hannigan told DailyMail.com 'I can whip up something my whole family loves in just minutes—saving my sanity and keeping the kids from staging a mealtime revolt,' added the How I Met Your Mother star.
More >> https://ift.tt/a7WdZPM Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Telegram #Gen X #Balochistan #LINGORM THESTANDARD POP #CINEMA_PARADISE #Cam Newton

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.