Chappell Roan doubles down on message to invasive fans: 'I feel the most unsafe I have ever felt in my life'

New Photo - Chappell Roan doubles down on message to invasive fans: 'I feel the most unsafe I have ever felt in my life'
Chappell Roan doubles down on message to invasive fans: 'I feel the most unsafe I have ever felt in my life'
Chappell Roan has doubled down on her right to refuse requests from fans who approach her when she is not working on Friday. After posting about 'weird' fans in an angry TikTok video earlier this month, the artist released another firm statement about her boundaries on Instagram. After uploading the six page statement, the 26-year-old explained that she turned off comments because 'this isn't a group conversation.' 'I'm not afraid of the consequences for demanding respect,' the My Kink Is Karma hitmaker wrote.
More >> https://ift.tt/JEAXb7i Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Justin Bieber #Carmen #Mr. Kennedy #RFKjr #Sabrina Carpenter #Tommy Lee

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.