Charlotte Dawson says 'my world has come crashing down' as she recalls the moment she found out her fiancé Matthew Sarsfield had been sexting another woman

New Photo - Charlotte Dawson says 'my world has come crashing down' as she recalls the moment she found out her fiancé Matthew Sarsfield had been sexting another woman
Charlotte Dawson says 'my world has come crashing down' as she recalls the moment she found out her fiancé Matthew Sarsfield had been sexting another woman
Charlotte Dawson has recalled the devastating moment she found out her fiancé Matthew Sarsfield had been sexting another woman. The reality star, 31, has been with the rugby league player, 32, for eight years but was left mortified after finding out two weeks ago he had sent intimate texts to another woman. Speaking out for the first time on her My Naughty Corner podcast, Charlotte said: 'I don't get why he's done it, it drives me mad because he's got everything.
More >> https://ift.tt/6k8CnyK Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kendall #President Biden #Gundo #DNCConvention2024 #BlackMythWukong #Catholics

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.