Chris Pratt shares rare photos of his son Jack on his 12th birthday: 'I love you so much kiddo'

New Photo - Chris Pratt shares rare photos of his son Jack on his 12th birthday: 'I love you so much kiddo'
Chris Pratt shares rare photos of his son Jack on his 12th birthday: 'I love you so much kiddo'
Chris Pratt shared a rare snapshot of his son Jack in his birthday tribute on Saturday. The actor shared photos of them spending time together on a farm as he took to Instagram to give a sweet shoutout to his son for his 12th birthday. In his caption, Pratt, 45, penned a note dedicated to his eldest child: 'Happy birthday to my wonderful son Jack. I thank God every day for you sweet boy.
More >> https://ift.tt/DNCnf7E Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #UFC305 #Mahomes #North Carolina #Chiefs #Caleb #Sevy

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.