Emily Ratajkowski rocks 'the biggest hair I've ever had in my life' as she smoulders in a D&G plunging velvet co-ord and satin bustier for striking photoshoot

New Photo - Emily Ratajkowski rocks 'the biggest hair I've ever had in my life' as she smoulders in a D&G plunging velvet co-ord and satin bustier for striking photoshoot
Emily Ratajkowski rocks 'the biggest hair I've ever had in my life' as she smoulders in a D&G plunging velvet co-ord and satin bustier for striking photoshoot
Emily Ratajkowski channelled her inner Raquel Welch as she rocked 'the biggest hair I've ever had in my life' for a sexy photoshoot. The model, 33, sent temperatures soaring in an array out risque outfits from Dolce & Gabbana as she posed for the cover for Perfect Magazine Autumn/ Winter 2024. For one look, Emily slipped into a sexy satin bustier while in another she wore a plunging velvet co-ord which had fringing on the bust.
More >> https://ift.tt/A3WgBZC Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Chris Taylor #ClancyLA #Zoey 101 #Torrey Craig #Jack Smith #Dr. Phil

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.