Grant Denyer makes heartbreaking confession as he admits he 'struggles to look in the mirror'

New Photo - Grant Denyer makes heartbreaking confession as he admits he 'struggles to look in the mirror'
Grant Denyer makes heartbreaking confession as he admits he 'struggles to look in the mirror'
Grant Denyer has become emotional as he discussed how he struggles with his self-esteem. The TV star, 46, told the Mental As Anyone podcast that he doesn't like his own reflection. 'I still struggle to look at myself in the mirror,' the television host admitted, adding that there are times he avoids being photographed. 'I think being a slightly smaller guy, I was always under threat from bullies, I was an easy target.
More >> https://ift.tt/a7WdZPM Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Telegram #Gen X #Balochistan #LINGORM THESTANDARD POP #CINEMA_PARADISE #Cam Newton

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.