I fear my maid was plotting to kidnap my boy and hold him for ransom with group of men, reveals Real Housewives star

New Photo - I fear my maid was plotting to kidnap my boy and hold him for ransom with group of men, reveals Real Housewives star
I fear my maid was plotting to kidnap my boy and hold him for ransom with group of men, reveals Real Housewives star
Sara Al Madani shared the horrific moment she discovered that her former maid was involved in an alleged plot to kidnap her seven-year-old son, Maktoum. The TV personality, 38 - who recently got into a heated argument with co-star Caroline Stanbury - opened up about the details in the latest episode of Bravo's The Real Housewives Of Dubai. At one point, she revealed to her friends Saba and Nina that her maid had been covering the security cameras at her home 'for the past six months' and had also brought men inside.
More >> https://ift.tt/yrF8JuD Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Maxwell #Democrat Party #Sonic 3 #Alicia Silverstone #The Gong Show #Ella Emhoff

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.