I was on Homes Under The Hammer - we were barely paid, got no help from producers and I was shaken by life-changing news during filming

New Photo - I was on Homes Under The Hammer - we were barely paid, got no help from producers and I was shaken by life-changing news during filming
I was on Homes Under The Hammer - we were barely paid, got no help from producers and I was shaken by life-changing news during filming
A Homes Under The Hammer guest has opened up on her experience on the programme - claiming she was 'barely paid'. Violet, who was approached to go on the show with her new property, was shaken towards the end of filming due to life-changing news. Hosts Martin Roberts, Dion Dublin and Martel Maxwell are loved by viewers on the fan favourite show. The BBC programme follows houses from their sale at auction to their striking renovations from their new owners.
More >> https://ift.tt/JB4cdLo Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #JusticeForMoumita #Nebraska #Xtina #The DNC #Comrade Kamala #SEUNGMIN SONG BY EP4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.