I went on Dragons' Den and discovered a bombshell family secret - I thought I was delusional at first but it changed my life forever

New Photo - I went on Dragons' Den and discovered a bombshell family secret - I thought I was delusional at first but it changed my life forever
I went on Dragons' Den and discovered a bombshell family secret - I thought I was delusional at first but it changed my life forever
Contestants on Dragons' Den hope for financial investment, exposure, and success. However, one woman got far more than she bargained for when she found her son's half-sibling as a result of appearing on the show. Last year, Zoe Chapman, 39, appeared on Dragons' Den in an effort to cash in £50,000 for her award-winning product, Kiddiwhizz, a unisex compact toilet. During the show, Zoe revealed the idea for the invention came to her when she found herself looking after both her young son and father, who heartbreakingly required end-of-life care.
More >> https://ift.tt/6k8CnyK Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kendall #President Biden #Gundo #DNCConvention2024 #BlackMythWukong #Catholics

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.