Jason Priestley says Beverly Hills 90210 pal Shannen Doherty's death 'hit me hard'

New Photo - Jason Priestley says Beverly Hills 90210 pal Shannen Doherty's death 'hit me hard'
Jason Priestley says Beverly Hills 90210 pal Shannen Doherty's death 'hit me hard'
Jason Priestley has opened up about his grief after the passing of his on-screen sister Shannen Doherty. The Beverly Hills 90210 actress, who played Priestley's twin sister Brenda Walsh on hit 90s drama, died from cancer in July at age 53. The actor, who played her twin brother Brandon Walsh, said he has begun to think about his own life. 'It has made me think about my own mortality,' he told the Sunday Mirror.
More >> https://ift.tt/JB4cdLo Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #JusticeForMoumita #Nebraska #Xtina #The DNC #Comrade Kamala #SEUNGMIN SONG BY EP4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.