Jenna Ortega calls debunked Johnny Depp dating rumors 'so insane to me': 'I don't know that person'

New Photo - Jenna Ortega calls debunked Johnny Depp dating rumors 'so insane to me': 'I don't know that person'
Jenna Ortega calls debunked Johnny Depp dating rumors 'so insane to me': 'I don't know that person'
Jenna Ortega is reflecting on the time she was erroneously linked to Johnny Depp. The actress, 21, was asked about the 'craziest' rumor she had ever heard about herself during a video interview with BuzzFeed Celeb - and she cited the gossip that she was in a 'serious relationship' with Depp, 61. The two were both romantically linked last year amid claims they were possibly working on the Beetlejuice sequel together before they shut down the rumors.
More >> https://ift.tt/DzTnly4 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #genocide #Eggman #Prison #Henya #Live and Learn #Rival Schools

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.