Love Island USA: Kaylor Martin accuses Aaron Evans of wasting her entire summer during season reunion

New Photo - Love Island USA: Kaylor Martin accuses Aaron Evans of wasting her entire summer during season reunion
Love Island USA: Kaylor Martin accuses Aaron Evans of wasting her entire summer during season reunion
Kaylor Martin accused Aaron Evans of wasting her summer during the Love Island USA season reunion on Monday on Peacock. The reunion hosted by Ariana Madix, 39, showed Kaylor, 22, blasting Aaron, 26, after he admitted to getting more intimate with Daniela Ortiz-Rivera, 22, at Casa Amor. 'I lied to Kaylor, straight up. I didn't tell her the whole truth. You know, I put my hands down Daniela's pants. I kissed her.
More >> https://ift.tt/6k8CnyK Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #DNC2024CHICAGO #Selena #Ahsoka #Kingston #StagedAssassinationAttempt #Lauren Underwood

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.