Love Island's Phoebe Spiller confirms Mitchell Eliot dumped HER as she shares heartbreaking details of their split: 'I thought I was getting a ring'

New Photo - Love Island's Phoebe Spiller confirms Mitchell Eliot dumped HER as she shares heartbreaking details of their split: 'I thought I was getting a ring'
Love Island's Phoebe Spiller confirms Mitchell Eliot dumped HER as she shares heartbreaking details of their split: 'I thought I was getting a ring'
Phoebe Spiller has shared some heartbreaking details about her split from her boyfriend Mitch Eliot, confirming that he was the one to end their romance. The Love Island Australia star, 26, took to TikTok to share two videos shedding light on the sad details of their break up. In one clip, Phoebe revealed she thought they were going to get engaged before Mitch, 26, ended their romance. Alongside footage of her dancing slowly in the rain, she confessed: 'I thought I was getting a ring.
More >> https://ift.tt/XN1fVSW Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #RIP Rocky #Ariana Grande #LaportaDimision #Epstein Island #READY FOR IT #Dixie Chicks

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.