Nova radio star Jase Hawkins breaks down live on air ahead of flight to Gold Coast amid family tragedy: 'Toughest thing I've ever done in my life'

New Photo - Nova radio star Jase Hawkins breaks down live on air ahead of flight to Gold Coast amid family tragedy: 'Toughest thing I've ever done in my life'
Nova radio star Jase Hawkins breaks down live on air ahead of flight to Gold Coast amid family tragedy: 'Toughest thing I've ever done in my life'
Jase Hawkins fought back tears on Friday morning as he revealed he is flying up to Queensland amid a family tragedy. Speaking with co-host Lauren Phillips on their Melbourne Nova 100 radio show, the 42-year-old explained he will be jetting to the Gold Coast after work to spread his parents' ashes. The media personality broke down in tears as he recalled the deaths of his parents Paul and Janet, with his father passing in 2021 and his mother following in 2023.
More >> https://ift.tt/XN1fVSW Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #RIP Rocky #Ariana Grande #LaportaDimision #Epstein Island #READY FOR IT #Dixie Chicks

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.