Pregnant Holly Kingston slams trolls who criticised what she's been eating while on holiday in Italy: 'Thousands of people tell me I'm failing'

New Photo - Pregnant Holly Kingston slams trolls who criticised what she's been eating while on holiday in Italy: 'Thousands of people tell me I'm failing'
Pregnant Holly Kingston slams trolls who criticised what she's been eating while on holiday in Italy: 'Thousands of people tell me I'm failing'
Pregnant Holly Kingston has hit back at trolls who have been criticising her diet while she travels around Italy on holiday with husband Jimmy Nicholson. The former star of The Bachelor has been sharing her delicious meals while she plays tourist in Rome, but not everyone has appreciated her selections. In a post to Instagram Stories on Tuesday, the 30-year-old lashed out after receiving 'thousands' of messages about what she's been eating.
More >> https://ift.tt/6k8CnyK Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kendall #President Biden #Gundo #DNCConvention2024 #BlackMythWukong #Catholics

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.