Rumer Willis confirms split from baby daddy Derek Richard Thomas: 'I am single momming it and co-parenting'

New Photo - Rumer Willis confirms split from baby daddy Derek Richard Thomas: 'I am single momming it and co-parenting'
Rumer Willis confirms split from baby daddy Derek Richard Thomas: 'I am single momming it and co-parenting'
Rumer Willis confirmed her split from Derek Richard Thomas, 16 months after the birth of their daughter, Louetta Isley Thomas Willis, in April 2023. The daughter of former Hollywood power couple Bruce Willis and Demi Moore revealed the news during an 'uncensored' Instagram AMA (ask me anything). After a fan asked if she and Derek were still together, the actress, 36, replied: 'Nope I am single momming it and co-parenting.
More >> https://ift.tt/VqR9Akr Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #ShortNSweet #Yachty #Beyoncé #KamalaHarris #T'Kor #DNC2024

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.