The 2024 Logie Awards LIVE: Comedian Sam Pang opens Logies awards ceremony with a VERY cheeky dig at host network Channel Seven's court dramas

New Photo - The 2024 Logie Awards LIVE: Comedian Sam Pang opens Logies awards ceremony with a VERY cheeky dig at host network Channel Seven's court dramas
The 2024 Logie Awards LIVE: Comedian Sam Pang opens Logies awards ceremony with a VERY cheeky dig at host network Channel Seven's court dramas
Here, follow Daily Mail Australia's live coverage of the 2024 Logie Awards. 09:51Logies host Sam Pang opens the ceremony with a VERY cheeky dig at Channel Seven's court dramaLogies host comedian Sam Pang has unleashed on Channel Seven in a ruthless opening monologue at the 2024 Logie Awards. 'Firstly, Channel 7, well, I'm just letting you all know I'm going to say whatever I want tonight. I stand before you safe in the knowledge that whatever I say, this network will defend me in court,' he said.
More >> https://ift.tt/JB4cdLo Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #FAFO #justiceformoumitadebnath #Igor #Rihanna #AndStill #I Did Something Bad

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.