The 2024 Logie Awards LIVE: Larry Emdur delivers hilarious foul-mouthed speech as he wins the Gold Logie - and fans blow up at six-hour long ceremony

New Photo - The 2024 Logie Awards LIVE: Larry Emdur delivers hilarious foul-mouthed speech as he wins the Gold Logie - and fans blow up at six-hour long ceremony
The 2024 Logie Awards LIVE: Larry Emdur delivers hilarious foul-mouthed speech as he wins the Gold Logie - and fans blow up at six-hour long ceremony
Here, follow Daily Mail Australia's live coverage of the 2024 Logie Awards. 13:50Larry Emdur has won the 2024 Gold LogieLarry Emdur has won the 2024 Gold Logie. The Morning Show host was up against Andy Lee, Asher Keddie, Tony Armstrong, Robert Irwin, Sonia Kruger and Julia Morris. 'Oh, wow. I...s***, I just remembered I was so convinced that I wasn't going to win this that I said that if I did win it, I would have all the nominees' initials tattooed on my a*** live tomorrow morning.
More >> https://ift.tt/JB4cdLo Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #JusticeForMoumita #Nebraska #Xtina #The DNC #Comrade Kamala #SEUNGMIN SONG BY EP4

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.