Dave Bautista, 55, reveals his incredible body transformation after wrestler turned actor dropped FOUR stone to become 'the lightest I've been since I was 19 years old'

New Photo - Dave Bautista, 55, reveals his incredible body transformation after wrestler turned actor dropped FOUR stone to become 'the lightest I've been since I was 19 years old'
Dave Bautista, 55, reveals his incredible body transformation after wrestler turned actor dropped FOUR stone to become 'the lightest I've been since I was 19 years old'
He's famed for his hulking, muscular physique, but Dave Bautista has stunned fans after slimming down for his new role. The professional wrestler turned actor has lost four stone while preparing for his starring role as a veteran assassin in latest film The Killer's Game. Bautista's new look was evident during a red carpet appearance at the Toronto Film Festival premiere of The Last Showgirl on September 6. 'I'm getting super trimmed, this is probably the lightest I've been since I was 19 years old,' he told YouTuber Chris Van Vliet.
More >> https://ift.tt/lh1Pe5S Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Staged #Haitians #Yasmin #Voting #MY GOAT #St Brown

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.