Flavor Flav says he 'might've stayed on stage too long' during 2024 MTV VMAs segment with Taylor Swift

New Photo - Flavor Flav says he 'might've stayed on stage too long' during 2024 MTV VMAs segment with Taylor Swift
Flavor Flav says he 'might've stayed on stage too long' during 2024 MTV VMAs segment with Taylor Swift
Flavor Flav took to X/Twitter Thursday, saying that he might have stayed too long on the stage during a segment with Taylor Swift at the 2024 MTV Video Music Awards the day prior. 'I watched some videos from last night and feel like I might've stayed on stage too long,' the 65-year-old rapper tweeted. 'My bad. I was just so happy and excited that I didn't realize it. Oops,!!!'
More >> https://ift.tt/l4xXsCI Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Dolphins #TrumpIsACoward #Happy Birthday Liam #Overtime #Garland #Laura Loomer

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.