Jamie Borthwick reveals why he WON'T be going on a sex ban during Strictly after sparking romance rumours with his EastEnders co-star Jazzy Phoenix

New Photo - Jamie Borthwick reveals why he WON'T be going on a sex ban during Strictly after sparking romance rumours with his EastEnders co-star Jazzy Phoenix
Jamie Borthwick reveals why he WON'T be going on a sex ban during Strictly after sparking romance rumours with his EastEnders co-star Jazzy Phoenix
EastEnders star Jamie Borthwick has revealed he won't be going on a booze and sex ban during his stint on the new series of Strictly Come Dancing. The soap star is competing on the BBC show's 20th series and has admitted there's no need to cut out alcohol and sex and stick to a healthy regime. 'No booze ban for me. I've never drunk ever in my life and no one loves me, so I can't do a sex ban!
More >> https://ift.tt/lh1Pe5S Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Voting #Staged #The GOAT #My GOAT #Alabama #PORSCO

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.