Jenna Ortega weighs in on gender-swapping in casting: 'I don't want to see 'Jamie Bond''

New Photo - Jenna Ortega weighs in on gender-swapping in casting: 'I don't want to see 'Jamie Bond''
Jenna Ortega weighs in on gender-swapping in casting: 'I don't want to see 'Jamie Bond''
Jenna Ortega was asked what she'd say if Tim Burton, the director of Wednesday and Beetlejuice Beetlejuice, offered her the role of 'Edith Scissorhands' in a sequel to his 1990 film Edward Scissorhands. 'No,' the Emmy-nominated actress - turning 22 on September 27 - told MTV on Tuesday. 'You know what I would say about that specifically as well? I love that there's a lot more female leads nowadays. I think that's so special, but we should have our own.
More >> https://ift.tt/mLDC73Z Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Doki #Girl Scouts #Najee #Reliable Sources #Pocket #Diggs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.