My Kitchen Rules stars Manu Feildel and Colin Fassnidge discuss their infamous feud: 'The guy hates my guts and I hate his guts'

New Photo - My Kitchen Rules stars Manu Feildel and Colin Fassnidge discuss their infamous feud: 'The guy hates my guts and I hate his guts'
My Kitchen Rules stars Manu Feildel and Colin Fassnidge discuss their infamous feud: 'The guy hates my guts and I hate his guts'
Manu Feildel and Colin Fassnidge have opened up on their famous feud, which saw the pair 'hate each other's guts'. The My Kitchen Rules stars came to blows when Colin made negative posts about Manu on Twitter, objecting to him being a 'TV chef'. In an episode of MKR last year, Manu said that cold reception made it very difficult when Colin eventually joined the show. 'The guy hates my guts and I hate his guts' Manu said he told producers when he learned of the hire.
More >> https://ift.tt/54198WF Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ironmouse #P Diddy #INDvsBAN #RockInRio #Stop_Korea_Digital_Rape_Gate #President Biden

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.