Selling Sunset star Chrishell Stause reveals her 'vintage' breast implants have both ruptured: 'My first thought was fear'

New Photo - Selling Sunset star Chrishell Stause reveals her 'vintage' breast implants have both ruptured: 'My first thought was fear'
Selling Sunset star Chrishell Stause reveals her 'vintage' breast implants have both ruptured: 'My first thought was fear'
Chrishell Stause has undergone surgery to fix her ruptured breast implants. The Selling Sunset star, 43, told her fans in an Instagram Post this week that she got her breasts augmented 15 years ago, and the 'vintage' silicone began to leak. 'Earlier this year, I had a full body scan and learned both of my breast implants were ruptured' she wrote in her caption alongside a video. 'My first thought was fear, thinking about having to undergo surgery and if the rupture would lead to any complications.
More >> https://ift.tt/lc2giSs Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Selena Gomez #Karma #Epsteined #Trash #Melania #Governor DeSantis

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.