Shogun's Anna Sawai makes history with Emmy Award win: 'I was crying before my name was announced'

New Photo - Shogun's Anna Sawai makes history with Emmy Award win: 'I was crying before my name was announced'
Shogun's Anna Sawai makes history with Emmy Award win: 'I was crying before my name was announced'
Japanese actress Anna Sawai now has the distinction of being the first actress of Asian descent to win a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series. The historic moment took place during the 76th annual ceremony at the Peacock Theater in Downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, when Sawai scored the big win in the category for her performance on the FX on Hulu series Shōgun.
More >> https://ift.tt/lc2giSs Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Selena Gomez #Karma #Epsteined #Trash #Melania #Governor DeSantis

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.