Anna Kendrick recalls 'abusive, awful' ex and the one thing she needs in future partners

New Photo - Anna Kendrick recalls 'abusive, awful' ex and the one thing she needs in future partners
Anna Kendrick recalls 'abusive, awful' ex and the one thing she needs in future partners
Two years after publicly revealing she survived a psychologically-abusive relationship, Anna Kendrick continued to discuss her 'awful' gaslighting ex-boyfriend, whom she had considered her 'husband' for 'all intents and purposes' on Wednesday. 'I didn't expect how totally convinced he was of his own victimhood. I think he genuinely believed that I was, like, torturing him,' the 39-year-old Oscar nominee recalled on Call Her Daddy. 'I was just crying, because I couldn't pretend that things were fine anymore.
More >> https://ift.tt/OqgGare Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Diddy #Nevada #Republican Party #MAGA2024 #Latinos #Epstein

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.