Ashley Cain reveals the trauma of daughter Azaylia's death 'will never leave' him as he recalls her heartbreaking final moments

New Photo - Ashley Cain reveals the trauma of daughter Azaylia's death 'will never leave' him as he recalls her heartbreaking final moments
Ashley Cain reveals the trauma of daughter Azaylia's death 'will never leave' him as he recalls her heartbreaking final moments
Ashley Cain has revealed the trauma over his daughter Azaylia's death will 'never leave' him. Azaylia, who he welcomed with his ex-partner Safiyya Vorajee, 36, tragically passed away from leukaemia in April 2021. Since her death, TV personality Ashley has devoted his days to taking on near-impossible challenges and endured blood, sweat and tears to keep his daughter's 'legacy alive'. Speakingon Paul Carrick Brunson's We Need To Talk podcast, Ashley said: 'I don't believe my trauma is ever going to leave me and I don't want it to leave me because the pain I feel is the love for my daughter.
More >> https://ift.tt/NxqIe7d Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #North Korea #Nazis #Vatican #Election Day #Antifa #Bidens

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.