Aussie music superstar caught up in traumatic drive-by shooting in LA: 'Six shots right in my face'

New Photo - Aussie music superstar caught up in traumatic drive-by shooting in LA: 'Six shots right in my face'
Aussie music superstar caught up in traumatic drive-by shooting in LA: 'Six shots right in my face'
An Australian music star has revealed he quit his life in Los Angeles after surviving a drive-by shooting. Jon George, on part of popular dance group Rüfüs Du Sol, almost got killed when he and his bandmates innocently got caught in the crossfire. 'There [was] like six shots right in front of my face... and that was me just going ''all right, I think I'm done with this city'' for a little bit,' he recalled during an appearance on Nova's Smallzy's Surgery on Wednesday.
More >> https://ift.tt/ljM0Shb Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ranger #Bohm #$DXY #Quintana #Trea Turner #RepDetroit

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.