Australia's Most Sexually Active Woman Annie Knight blasts trolls who come after her mother: 'My mum supports my career'

New Photo - Australia's Most Sexually Active Woman Annie Knight blasts trolls who come after her mother: 'My mum supports my career'
Australia's Most Sexually Active Woman Annie Knight blasts trolls who come after her mother: 'My mum supports my career'
Annie Knight hit back at online trolls on Sunday night after they slammed her mother for raising a daughter who does sex work for a living. Critics lashed out at Australia's 'Most Sexually Active Woman', 27, and her mum last week when they shared a video of themselves enjoying a holiday in New York. But the OnlyFans model, who is known for sleeping with 365 people in the space of a year, hit back and defended the woman who brought her into the world, saying she has been nothing but loving and supportive of her controversial career choice.
More >> https://ift.tt/JMwSBQr Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Call Her Daddy #Home Depot #Karma #IsraeliNewNazism #Reagan #Madonna

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.