Bec Judd shares major career announcement - and shock new obsession: 'I've become an addict!'

New Photo - Bec Judd shares major career announcement - and shock new obsession: 'I've become an addict!'
Bec Judd shares major career announcement - and shock new obsession: 'I've become an addict!'
Rebecca Judd has announced exciting career news. The AFL WAG has been named the brand ambassador of a family friendly 'party hole' at next month's Australian Open golf tournament. 'The 19th Hole' will be introduced when competition returns to Kingston Heath in Melbourne at the end of November. It appears the 41-yearold entrepreneur has been obsessed with golf for some time. 'I didn't take myself as a golfer either but over the past 12 months I've become a bit of an addict and guess what?
More >> https://ift.tt/OqgGare Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Diddy #Nevada #Republican Party #MAGA2024 #Latinos #Epstein

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.