Cameron Daddo reveals mental health battle that left him with a stutter and held him back from acting career: 'My mind would race'

New Photo - Cameron Daddo reveals mental health battle that left him with a stutter and held him back from acting career: 'My mind would race'
Cameron Daddo reveals mental health battle that left him with a stutter and held him back from acting career: 'My mind would race'
Cameron Daddo has revealed that he didn't start an acting career until his 20s because he struggled with anxiety. The 59-year-old Australian actor has since gone on to have an illustrious portfolio, but as a teenager, he was afflicted with a stutter that made performance hard. 'If people weren't ready for me to talk, that's when I would do it,' he told Today Extra this week. 'If I was asked to talk and speak up, then that's when I was worried about what I was saying.
More >> https://ift.tt/jYUBLp5 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Ron DeSantis #miltonhurricane #Jill Stein #Vatican #Tucker

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.