Footy WAG Kellie Finlayson reveals the reality of her terminal cancer in heartbreaking interview: 'I'm living on borrowed time'

New Photo - Footy WAG Kellie Finlayson reveals the reality of her terminal cancer in heartbreaking interview: 'I'm living on borrowed time'
Footy WAG Kellie Finlayson reveals the reality of her terminal cancer in heartbreaking interview: 'I'm living on borrowed time'
AFL WAG Kellie Finlayson, 28, has opened up about her battle with terminal cancer in an heartbreaking interview on Nova's Head Game podcast with Ant Middleton. The mother-of-one, who is battling stage 4 bowel and lung cancer, bravely told listeners she did not want her life to to be 'defined by her disease'. 'If I'm alive, I might as well live. I'm living on borrowed time. I need to make the most of it,' Kellie said.
More >> https://ift.tt/Yv8LCVi Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Iraq #Costco #Liar #Trump LOST #Pete #Vance 2024

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.