Heavily pregnant Megan McKenna admits she's struggling as she packs her Prada hospital bag ahead of due date: 'I feel like I've been dragged through a bush!'

New Photo - Heavily pregnant Megan McKenna admits she's struggling as she packs her Prada hospital bag ahead of due date: 'I feel like I've been dragged through a bush!'
Heavily pregnant Megan McKenna admits she's struggling as she packs her Prada hospital bag ahead of due date: 'I feel like I've been dragged through a bush!'
Megan McKenna spoke openly about her struggles with pregnancy as she took to Instagram to update fans ahead of her due date. The former TOWIE star, 32, is expecting her first child with footballer fiancé Oliver Burke, 27, and is almost full term. Megan, who will give birth in Germany after moving to the country where Oliver is based, posted a video packing her £1,660 Prada hospital bag. She vented to fans in her caption as she said: 'My belly is so tight and round I can't bend or do anything.
More >> https://ift.tt/OxoWf1D Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Heartbreaking #Prison #Biden Harris #Judge #Feds #We The People

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.