'I don't know if I've hit rock bottom yet': How Liam Payne was candid about recurring suicidal thoughts as he struggled with drugs, alcohol and fame amid 20-year mental health battle

New Photo - 'I don't know if I've hit rock bottom yet': How Liam Payne was candid about recurring suicidal thoughts as he struggled with drugs, alcohol and fame amid 20-year mental health battle
'I don't know if I've hit rock bottom yet': How Liam Payne was candid about recurring suicidal thoughts as he struggled with drugs, alcohol and fame amid 20-year mental health battle
Liam Payne was outspoken about how the global fame of One Direction changed his life and affected his relationship with drugs and alcohol, once admitting: 'I don't know if I've hit rock bottom yet.' The star, 31, fell from the third floor into the courtyard of the Casa Sur Hotel in Buenos Aires yesterday before medics confirmed his death. Speaking to Stephen Bartlett on the Diary Of The CEO Podcast in 2021, Liam, admitted: 'I was worried how far my rock bottom was going to be.
More >> https://ift.tt/OWhiSQz Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Liam Payne #LIAM DIED #Tucker #Liam Neeson #Election Day #Kamala's Fox

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.