I went to the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards and this is what the A-listers REALLY get up to when the cameras stop rolling

New Photo - I went to the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards and this is what the A-listers REALLY get up to when the cameras stop rolling
I went to the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards and this is what the A-listers REALLY get up to when the cameras stop rolling
The Glamour Women Of The Year Awards are one of the glitziest bashes of the year and so I was delighted when an invite dropped into my inbox this year. As MailOnline's Acting Showbiz Editor, I finished work and quickly got changed in the toilets before hopping into a cab to the incredible Raffles OWO in London's Whitehall where the event was being held. When I arrived, the stars were filtering down the rain sodden red carpet which squelched under foot and Hollywood star Chloe Bailey was having to lift up her dress so she didn't get in wet.
More >> https://ift.tt/Yv8LCVi Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Iraq #Costco #Liar #Trump LOST #Pete #Vance 2024

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.