'I've never felt a love like this': How Liam Payne gushed that waitress girlfriend Kate Cassidy made him 'happy to be me' for the 'first time in my life' and fiercely defended her against gold-digger claims

New Photo - 'I've never felt a love like this': How Liam Payne gushed that waitress girlfriend Kate Cassidy made him 'happy to be me' for the 'first time in my life' and fiercely defended her against gold-digger claims
'I've never felt a love like this': How Liam Payne gushed that waitress girlfriend Kate Cassidy made him 'happy to be me' for the 'first time in my life' and fiercely defended her against gold-digger claims
Liam Payne defended his waitress girlfriend Kate Cassidy from accusations she was only with him for his money and said she made him 'happy to be me' and that he had 'never felt a love like this before'. The former One Direction star died after he fell from the third floor of the Casa Sur Palmero hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Wednesday. The popstar had reportedly arrived in the Latin American country earlier this month to attend his ex bandmate Niall Horan's concert.
More >> https://ift.tt/ru0qfQ6 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Liam Payne #LIAM DIED #Tucker #Liam Neeson #Election Day #Kamala's Fox

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.