Jordan Stephens admits he 'didn't think I could feel love like this' as he gives a rare insight into his relationship with Jade Thirlwall

New Photo - Jordan Stephens admits he 'didn't think I could feel love like this' as he gives a rare insight into his relationship with Jade Thirlwall
Jordan Stephens admits he 'didn't think I could feel love like this' as he gives a rare insight into his relationship with Jade Thirlwall
Jordan Stephens has given a rare insight into his relationship with Jade Thirlwall. The musician, 32, admitted he 'didn't think I could feel love like this' and is in a 'lovely place' with the singer, 31, where he feels safe and loved. The couple began dating in 2020 during the first coronavirus lockdown after Jade slipped into the Rizzle Kicks star's Instagram direct messages. Jordan, who has written an unflinching autobiography Avoidance, Drugs, Heartbreak and Dog, told MailOnline: 'I have to give a shout out to my current girlfriend.
More >> https://ift.tt/jYUBLp5 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Ron DeSantis #miltonhurricane #Jill Stein #Vatican #Tucker

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.