Justin Baldoni recalls how 'masks of masculinity' factored into past relationships - until he met his wife

New Photo - Justin Baldoni recalls how 'masks of masculinity' factored into past relationships - until he met his wife
Justin Baldoni recalls how 'masks of masculinity' factored into past relationships - until he met his wife
Justin Baldoni opened up about his experiences trying to define himself and date in his 20s on Rainn Wilson's podcast Soul Bloom. 'In my twenties, I would try on, as I called it, the different masks of masculinity…like, let me just pretend to not give a sh*t about anything,' he explained. 'And, I struggled. You know, I would meet somebody and then maybe I liked her but then I was like, "
More >> https://ift.tt/LE405X8 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Tim Walz #Virginia #ElonMusk #Feds #Mike Johnson #Tom Brady

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.