Nadia Bartel strips down to her underwear as she reveals how new modelling gig has boosted her confidence: 'My body has gone through changes and I'm embracing it'

New Photo - Nadia Bartel strips down to her underwear as she reveals how new modelling gig has boosted her confidence: 'My body has gone through changes and I'm embracing it'
Nadia Bartel strips down to her underwear as she reveals how new modelling gig has boosted her confidence: 'My body has gone through changes and I'm embracing it'
Influencer Nadia Bartel has stripped down to the bare essentials for her latest modelling gig. The 39-year-old fashion designer will soon be seen on billboards posing in a series of racy outfits for an Australian lingerie brand Fine Line. And the mother-of-two has revealed that flaunting her amazing figure in the new campaign was a chance to renew her body confidence. 'I used to be more self-conscious of things when I was younger but now I have had kids and my body has gone through changes and I'm just embracing that,' she said in a new interview with the Herald Sun on Saturday.
More >> https://ift.tt/zIBG2Y5 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Chimney Rock #Arrest #Morocco #HELL NO #NorthCarolina #AmericaFirst

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.