Osher Günsberg reveals wild purchase he made which improved his mental health: 'I've spent a lot of money trying to make myself feel better'

New Photo - Osher Günsberg reveals wild purchase he made which improved his mental health: 'I've spent a lot of money trying to make myself feel better'
Osher Günsberg reveals wild purchase he made which improved his mental health: 'I've spent a lot of money trying to make myself feel better'
Osher Günsberg revealed on Sunday night the wild purchase he made for his home that has helped improve his mental health. The former Bachelor host, 50, appeared on The Project to spruik the debut of his annual Tread As One challenge which raises funds for the R U OK? non-profit. While on the news program, he admitted he and his wife Audrey Griffen bought a sauna so they could sit in and have meaningful talks about their mental health.
More >> https://ift.tt/MSQxjFf Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #UFC307 #The U #Poatan #Michael Irvin #The ACC #Targeting

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.