RHOC star Tamra Judge, 57, tearfully reveals that she is 'on the spectrum'

New Photo - RHOC star Tamra Judge, 57, tearfully reveals that she is 'on the spectrum'
RHOC star Tamra Judge, 57, tearfully reveals that she is 'on the spectrum'
Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Judge has tearfully revealed that she is 'on the spectrum' - and is sharing exactly how she found out the news. The reality TV personality, 57, opened up about her diagnosis during a new episode of her Two T's In a Pod podcast on iHeart, which she hosts alongside former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Teddi Mellencamp. 'Well, I just did my first therapy session, and let's just say I found out something pretty big about myself that I didn't know,' Judge began.
More >> https://ift.tt/NxqIe7d Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #North Korea #Nazis #Vatican #Election Day #Antifa #Bidens

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.