Rugby league legend Beau Ryan reveals fears for his young children as they follow in his footsteps and enter football: 'I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried'

New Photo - Rugby league legend Beau Ryan reveals fears for his young children as they follow in his footsteps and enter football: 'I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried'
Rugby league legend Beau Ryan reveals fears for his young children as they follow in his footsteps and enter football: 'I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried'
Like many fathers, Beau Ryan worries about his kids. But the former rugby player has specific concerns about his son Jesse, seven, and daughter Remi, 11, following in his footsteps. The young ones are already keen athletes - they both play soccer, and Jesse also plays rugby league. The 39-year-old worries that his children could sustain head injuries, which are common in ball sports. 'Before my time, getting knocked out was a badge of honour,' he tells the Daily Telegraph.
More >> https://ift.tt/LE405X8 Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Tampon Tim #Ariana Grande #Michelle #Timmy #Game Freak #John McCain

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.