Stanley Tucci weighs in on possibility that he'll return for Devil Wears Prada sequel

New Photo - Stanley Tucci weighs in on possibility that he'll return for Devil Wears Prada sequel
Stanley Tucci weighs in on possibility that he'll return for Devil Wears Prada sequel
Stanley Tucci says he would be 'happy' to return to his role as Nigel Kipling in a sequel to the Devil Wears Prada. 'If it does happen, I can only say that I'll be happy,' he said about the reported sequel to the hit 2006 film also starring Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep and his sister-in-law Emily Blunt. 'I don't really know. I haven't [heard] about the plot or anything. I really haven't,' he told People.
More >> https://ift.tt/4zEBdJH Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Traitor #WhatsApp #Jill Stein #TrumpVance2024 #Dick Cheney #Colorado

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.