This Morning star rushed to hospital and forced to write an 'emergency will' during terrifying health scare

New Photo - This Morning star rushed to hospital and forced to write an 'emergency will' during terrifying health scare
This Morning star rushed to hospital and forced to write an 'emergency will' during terrifying health scare
This Morning's Dr Zoe Williams has revealed her terrifying health scare that left her writing an emergency will from her hospital bed. The TV doctor, 44, shared the news in an Instagram post on Wednesday as she revealed she had been suffering a 'year of health blips'. She explained: 'I got signed off by my Cardiologist today… I'm ok. But I wasn't certain that I would be for a while!
More >> https://ift.tt/ljM0Shb Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Hurricane #Gachagua #Woodward #Traitor #VP Harris #Florida

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.