Victoria Beckham's mini-me daughter Harper, 13, reveals her plans to create an 'amazing brand when I'm older' as she joins her parents in New York: 'She's following in Mummy's footsteps!'

New Photo - Victoria Beckham's mini-me daughter Harper, 13, reveals her plans to create an 'amazing brand when I'm older' as she joins her parents in New York: 'She's following in Mummy's footsteps!'
Victoria Beckham's mini-me daughter Harper, 13, reveals her plans to create an 'amazing brand when I'm older' as she joins her parents in New York: 'She's following in Mummy's footsteps!'
Victoria Beckham proudly declared her 13-year-old mini-me daughter Harper is 'following in Mummy's footsteps' as she took to Instagram on Friday. The fashion designer, 50, is in New York to launch her latest perfume Reverie, which costs $319 a bottle. Harper and husband David, 49, have also jetted to the city and the family headed to the sensory immersion exhibit to write down their dreams and put them on a wall.
More >> https://ift.tt/hbBvg0e Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #North Korea #Mark Cuban #Catholic Church #Wisconsin #Tyrus #Christians

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.