Yes my son is disabled, but I think he's perfect as he is: Infamous hellraiser COLIN FARRELL reveals his boy James helped him get sober

New Photo - Yes my son is disabled, but I think he's perfect as he is: Infamous hellraiser COLIN FARRELL reveals his boy James helped him get sober
Yes my son is disabled, but I think he's perfect as he is: Infamous hellraiser COLIN FARRELL reveals his boy James helped him get sober
When people run into Colin Farrell and his elder son James near Colin's home in Los Angeles, they will sometimes approach him to ask him what's wrong with the young man. 'And I always tell them about it,' Colin says. 'Maybe some people's feelings are hurt by that question, but my feeling is, "If you want to know about it, just ask." So if someone says, "Is that your son, what's going on with him?
More >> https://ift.tt/hbBvg0e Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #KAMALABLACKFACE #Tucker #Madam President #Stormy #Denver #Noel

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.