I was born with two vaginas thanks to ultra-rare genetic condition...here's how I live as normally as possible

New Photo - I was born with two vaginas thanks to ultra-rare genetic condition...here's how I live as normally as possible
I was born with two vaginas thanks to ultra-rare genetic condition...here's how I live as normally as possible

A young woman born without a crucial part of her digestive system and urinary tract has detailed the medical ordeal that's plagued her young life. Model Anja Christoffersen, now 25, suffers a congenital condition in which the urinary, genital, and digestive tracts converge, leaving her with a single opening in the pelvis where there should be three. The disfigurement called cloaca affects one in 50,000 girls, and means women like Anja are born with two vaginal canals, as well as two wombs, despite the singular opening.
More >> https://ift.tt/yxR2Ue3 Source: #HouseoftheDragon #HOTD #TonyAwards #VG3D #Rhaenyra

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.