My Big Fat Greek Wedding star Gia Carides, 59, hopes to find love again after divorce from Anthony LaPaglia - who moved on with woman 30 years his junior

New Photo - My Big Fat Greek Wedding star Gia Carides, 59, hopes to find love again after divorce from Anthony LaPaglia - who moved on with woman 30 years his junior
My Big Fat Greek Wedding star Gia Carides, 59, hopes to find love again after divorce from Anthony LaPaglia - who moved on with woman 30 years his junior

Gia Carides found herself single after nearly two decades of marriage in 2015. And the Australian actress, who was married to fellow actor Anthony LaPaglia for 17 years, says as she approaches age 60, she is not optimistic about finding love again. 'I'm old enough and cynical enough to accept it may not happen' the 59-year-old tells this week's issue of Stellar Magazine. 'But the romantic in me makes me believe it could' the My Big Fat Greek Wedding star continued.
More >> https://ift.tt/0ovjhUg Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.